Looking for the perfect summer drink? Look no further! In this juice recipe we infuse mint and lime to balance out the sweetness of the watermelon, making it a crushable favorite. It is easy to make with your home juicer or add it to your juice bar menu. While it’s amazing as a hydrating juice, it is also very versatile and can be used a number of creative ways, even as a cold pressed cocktail base. Just add vodka, or for a mojito add rum, and for a margarita, add tequila.
Watermelon Lime and Mint Refresher
- Cancer fighting
- Reduces cholesterol
- Good for your heart
- Reduces inflammation
- Promotes healthy radiant skin
Recipe yields about 1 gallon
|small handful to taste ||mint leaves|
- Wash ingredients
- Prep produce according to your juicing preferences, you can view ours here. When we tested this recipe, we removed the rind from the watermelon, cubed it and put it straight into the press bag. We then put the limes and mint leaves into the grinder whole.
- Press all ingredients together. If using the X-1 Mini, batch the ingredients out so you fill the press bag no more than three quarters the way full to prevent overflow.
- Chill until 41°F
- Enjoy or bottle & sell!
- Add a little beet to the juice to brighten the color (about 1⁄4 – 1⁄2 of a beet will work)
- If you want more of a lemonade flavor, add 2 lemons to the recipe
- Experiment with how much mint to use, start small and add until you get the flavor you like